Rapid Clean Restoration now offers safe and effective new techniques that eliminate mold, bacteria and the dangerous effects of water damage from flooding and leaks for customers in Murrieta and Temecula, Southern California.
Murrieta, California – April 29, 2022 – Rapid Clean Restoration (RCR) now offers water restoration and mold remediation services in Sothern Riverside County. RCR will use safe and effective techniques that eliminate mold, bacteria and the dangerous effects of water damage from flooding and leaks for customers in Murrieta, Temecula, Menifee and surrounding areas of Southern California.
Common problems that lead to water damage
To avoid water damage, it is important to pay attention and be aware of the warning signs. Water damage can occur in any home or business for a wide variety of reasons, such as:
- Main rainy weather events
- Condensation problems in HVAC systems
- Water heater leaks and breakdowns
- Appliance Problems with Washing Machines and Dishwashers
- Broken pipes and plumbing problems
- Undetected leaks inside walls and ceilings
- Flooding of crawl spaces
- Damage caused by the use of water to extinguish fires
- Back-up of toilets and sewers
As soon as water damage is spotted, it is essential to address known issues immediately to prevent further damage to the property.
Rapid Clean technicians use advanced moisture, moisture and inferred meters to detect moisture that is not visible to the naked eye.
Remediation of contaminants and pathogens is necessary to prevent health risks to people who live or work in affected homes or buildings.
Why water restoration is needed
After a flood that leaves behind standing water inside an enclosed area, the need for water restoration is urgent. Standing water can allow mold and contaminants to grow and multiply in as little as a day. Eliminating all moisture and eliminating pathogens quickly is the best way to protect the health of all occupants and visitors.
How fast and clean food can help
Rapid Clean Restoration provides residential and commercial mold remediation and water restoration services including:
- Assessment and inspection This is where technicians determine the class and category for each type of damage found at the scene so that the appropriate measures can be put in place to quickly treat all affected areas.
- Careful handling of biohazardous materials that may be associated with the incident and the immediate removal of the affected materials.
- Extraction of water and humidity It is crucial to remove water and moisture as soon as they are discovered. Immediate extraction also reduces the potential for mold growth.
- Drying and dehumidification While extraction removes most visible water and the majority of moisture, advanced dehumidification equipment is required to completely dry out a home or business.
- Cleaning and disinfection healthy and livable environment
RCR is a trusted resource for owners, property owners and commercial building managers in the restoration of structures after a disaster. The process and techniques are provided by technicians trained by the IICRC and often covered by insurance companies. RCR will work with owners through every step of the claims process.
Murrieta Water Damage and Restoration Insurance Claims Statistics
- 34 117 Housing units with a median house cost of $575,800
- Murrieta’s average home insurance claim for water damage is $16,128
- Insurance claims against damage caused by severe storms can be greater than $38,000
- Murrieta homes with leaks waste more than 90 gallons per day
Temecula Water Damage and Restoration Insurance Claims Statistics
- 19,022 Housing units with a median house cost of $829,900
- Temecula’s average home insurance claim for water damage is $18,693
- Insurance claims against damage caused by severe storms can be greater than $41,000
- Leaky faucets can wastes 3,200 gallons per year
Real help for the Murrieta and Temecula growing area
RCR’s IICRC-trained technicians work as a highly professional and committed team throughout every project, from start to finish. RCR understands how valuable time and property can be, so pride and prestige are taken with every step.
Company Name: Fast and clean food
Contact person: Jessica Batten
E-mail: Send an email
Country: United States
Press release distributed by ABNewswire.com
To view the original release on ABNewswire, visit: Rapid Clean Restoration Now Offering Water Restoration and Mold Removal Services