What you need to know about  KILLING MOLD!!!

 
 

 

Stachybotrys Chartarum – Toxic Black Mold is a greenish black fungus found worldwide. It colonizes in most building materials including, dry wall, carpeting, wall paper, fiber board, ceiling tiles, and thermal insulation. 

The fungus can be wet and slimy to the touch. There are about 15 species of Stachybotrys world-wide.  This toxic mold grows in any area that experiences a period of high moisture.

 

This deadly mold will cause PERMANENT health damage!

Wherever you live, this black mold could be found in your home.
Molds reproduce by making spores that cannot be seen without magnification. Mold spores waft through indoor and outdoor air continually. 

When mold spores land on a damp spot indoors,  they begin growing and multiplying, and soon the mold problem is out of control. 

Many types of molds exist. ALL MOLDS have the potential to cause health effects.

Exposure to certain types of mold can cause permanent, irreversible lung and brain damage, as reported in the Journal of the American Medical Association.

Aspergillus niger is a type of mold widespread to indoor environments. It causes breathing problems and skin infections.

A one time flood can lead to a permanent mold problem. Mold can be killed and it’s growth retarded by high doses of ozone.  Mold will NOT go away in it’s own.

Prevent damage to building materials and furnishings, save money, and avoid potential health risks by preventing mold growth with ozone.

A sensible mold remediation plan including periodic High Ozone Shock Treatments help retard mold growth and eliminate mold odors.

Mold and mildew grow in dark and humid places where there is a lack of oxygen.
Molds produce allergens that can trigger allergic reactions, and asthma attacks in people who are allergic to mold. 

If you smell mold there are live mold spores floating in the air.
Breathing in mold spores leads to respiratory distress.

If mold grows out of control for a long period of time, the only solution may be condemning the property, and burning the structure to the ground. This happens all the time.

 

 

The reduction of moisture, the removal of all visible mold, along with the disinfection of all surfaces with chlorine bleach and ozone, is the best way to combat a mold problem.The high ozone blasting of unoccupied rooms, is the most effective method to kill the mold in your home.

By the use of a mold remediation plan, and an ozone generator, mold growth can be controlled in your home.

 

KILL MOLD with our High Powered Ozone Machines!

By the use of a mold remediation plan, and an ozone generator, mold growth can be controlled in your home.

Studies by the United States Department of Agriculture state that ozone will kill 90% of mold mycotoxins leftover in dead mold spores. 

Unlike ionizers which simply spread mold around your home and can’t possibly kill it, ozone will actually kill the live mold spores.

Mold-Kill’s Ozone Generators use a patented form of corona discharge that works much better than UV Ultraviolet bulbs. General Electric, the manufacturer of UV lamps, states that Ultraviolet Light and UV bulbs do not kill mold.