When mold spores land on a damp spot indoors, they begin growing and multiplying, and soon the mold problem is out of control.
Many types of molds exist. ALL MOLDS have the potential to cause health effects.
Exposure to certain types of mold can cause permanent, irreversible lung and brain damage, as reported in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Aspergillus niger is a type of mold widespread to indoor environments. It causes breathing problems and skin infections.
A one time flood can lead to a permanent mold problem. Mold can be killed and it’s growth retarded by high doses of ozone. Mold will NOT go away in it’s own.
Prevent damage to building materials and furnishings, save money, and avoid potential health risks by preventing mold growth with ozone.
A sensible mold remediation plan including periodic High Ozone Shock Treatments help retard mold growth and eliminate mold odors.
If you smell mold there are live mold spores floating in the air.
Breathing in mold spores leads to respiratory distress.
If mold grows out of control for a long period of time, the only solution may be condemning the property, and burning the structure to the ground. This happens all the time.
By the use of a mold remediation plan, and an ozone generator, mold growth can be controlled in your home.
Studies by the United States Department of Agriculture state that ozone will kill 90% of mold mycotoxins leftover in dead mold spores.
Unlike ionizers which simply spread mold around your home and can’t possibly kill it, ozone will actually kill the live mold spores.
Mold-Kill’s Ozone Generators use a patented form of corona discharge that works much better than UV Ultraviolet bulbs. General Electric, the manufacturer of UV lamps, states that Ultraviolet Light and UV bulbs do not kill mold.